Pages

Monday 6 February 2012

simple yet beautiful


I recently visited the dagdusheath  halwai ganpati  in pune when I was stunned to see the beautiful peacock feathers at a shop. I couldn’t resist purchasing them. I just admire the beauty of Mother Nature.







You could check my first post a demonstration on how to make a tissue flower, some of them I have used in the pictures below.






I have tried using them to make an arrangement along with peacock feathers.
The vibrant colors of peacock feathers can be used to make an arrangement and it looks beautiful.






Also below you can see some paper flower arrangement which serve a good alternative for flowers in case of emergency.



5 comments:

  1. Nice photo!! Here is a drawing that I did based on this photo:
    http://desibander.blogspot.com/2012/02/bloom.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you i did check the drawing, good work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Smita, Would you please let me know that shop name? I wanna buy some feathers. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete