Pages

Tuesday 14 October 2014

flower art-rangoli


 Hello Readers,

 It has been long time i have made something so fresh, colorful
and peaceful art of flower decoration.
Every diwali I come up with some unique idea but this is with grace of lord vishu
  I was struck with the idea of flower rangoli.
Every time I visit ayyapa temple in my vicinity i find this beautiful arrangement of flower,petals and leaves in the premises. 
the beautiful scent of flowers and  the radiance of   oil lamps  all over the place simply reminds me life can be so peaceful  in its natural form.

Thus I post my Diwali blog on flower rangoli:
Items required: beautiful artifact or a circular flat container, flower of your choice and some foliage available in  your surrounding.
I have used  flowers like gerbera, shevanti, tagar ,purple flowers and small sized green leaves to form a green background.



Cut the flowers stems and remove any damaged  petals.


Half fill the container with water and arrange the flowers to form the border of the the container.


to create a green backdrop i used small leaves allover the water bed .


Now place some bright flowers like i placed Gerbera flowers in different patterns to form different designs.




  We can place small flowers over the center of large flowers to create a contrast effect of colours. picture below explains the same. 


 Thus a beautiful piece of art is ready to decorate your premises on festivals and special occasions.


Below I have tried to make another beautiful flower art on a circular flat  container.Intially fill water into the container and start arranging flowers in circles. Picture below explains the same.





Its all your imagination how beautifully you can make a perfect balance of colours and flowers.


I balanced the red colour by forming a circular ring of red petals over the small white( tagar) flowers.


ahhh! one more flower rangoli is ready!



I wish happy Diwali to all my readers! Have a safe and Eco Friendly Diwali.

2 comments:

  1. The posted blog seems quite good and it is very helpful for me to explore about Diwali Flower Decoration .

    Thanks for sharing the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for visiting and comments

    ReplyDelete