Age is just a number. It’s totally irrelevant unless, of course, you happen to be a bottle of wine.”― Joan Collins
Welcome back. A good wine can be ones greatest pleasures. Whether you are a novice or a connoisseur enjoying a glass of wine can be sublime experience.
Tasting Satori Merlot was one such experience I can’t forget. A medium bodied wine which goes best with spicy food.It was a memorable dining experience and the empty wine bottle somehow fascinated me to get creative with it.
Thus the requirements for making a wine bottle vase are:
Wine bottle, spray Paint, choice of ribbon/lace,
1. Dip the bottle in water for some time as it becomes easy to remove the label on the bottle.
2. Take the dry wine bottle and stick a double tape in desired shapes to avoid application of paint on these areas.]
1. Apply the spray paint from a distance for proper application.
2. Let the paint dry for 30 minutes; apply a second coat of paint to cover any left out spaces.
1. After the paint has dried slowly peel off the double tape. Thus a pattern will be created.
1. To accessorize it I have used golden ribbon on both the ends of the bottle.
2. Thus your wine bottle vase is ready.
This vase could be decorated with artificial fillers or flowers. Also most of us use these bottles for planting indoor plant- money plant.
This could be a good way to beautify these bottles.